Sunday, December 1, 2019

Upcoming Week 12/2-12/6

I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend. I ate too much but also enjoyed some much needed sleep. And I also LOVED watching the Huskies beat the Cougs in the Apple Cup on Friday! We have three full weeks until break, and they're going to be very busy and full of learning. Please be sure to review your student's Unit 1 Math Assessment that should have come home on Wednesday. Please sign the yellow paper and send the entire test back to school. Thank you.

Important Dates:


  • Friday - PTA Movie Night - 5:30-8 in the gym
Curriculum Coming Up:

Reading
  • Cause and Effect
  • Abstract Nouns
  • Vowel Diphthongs: ow and ou
  • Vowel sound in town
Writing
  • Winter Holidays Around the World
Math
  • Multiply and Divide with 6
  • Area Word Problems
  • Multiply and Divide with 8
  • Write Word Problems and Equations
Social Studies
  • First Assessment
    • Hemispheres, Continents/Oceans, Countries, States
    • Compass Directions and Distance Using Scale
    • Physical Features, Climate, and Natural Resources
We will probably do some Social Emotional Learning after the Social Studies Assessment is finished. Stay tuned for more information about that next week. Again, I hope you enjoyed the long weekend. Please reach out with any questions or concerns. Go Hawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment