Sunday, March 8, 2020

Upcoming Week 3/9-3/13

First of all, thank you for your patience as we wade through these uncharted waters. As a parent, I know how unsettling it feels right now, and as a teacher, I am grateful to you for putting your trust in me, in Eastgate, and in BSD. I promise I am doing everything I can to keep your students, first and foremost, healthy at school, and secondly, calm during this very confusing time. Please be in touch if there's anything I can do for you. At this time, we are going to continue our routines as normally as possible. We will let you know if things change in the days to come.

Here's what we'll be working on this week.

Important Dates:
  • Wednesday - Gem Jar PJ/Hot Chocolate/Movie Party
  • Our scheduled Virtues Assembly will not be an in-person student recognition
Curriculum Coming Up

Reading
  • Conclusions
  • Adjectives That Compare
  • Words with /j/ and /s/
Writing
  • Beginning SBA Practice
Math
  • Reading and Create Pictographs and Bar Graphs
  • Read and Create Bar Graphs with Multidigit Numbers
  • Represent and Organize Data
  • Use Graphs to Solve Time and Measurement Problems
Social Studies
  • Diversity in the United States
  • Cultures Around the World
Again, please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything I can do for you. I can't promise that I'll have all the answers but I will do my best to find them for you. Wash your hands, and please stay healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment