Saturday, October 26, 2019

Upcoming Week 10/28-11/1

We have a full week, of both learning and fun stuff, coming up. Read on for more details. :)

Important Dates:

  • Thursday - Harvest Party - 12-1:30. Please click here to sign up to contribute something for our party. Huge thanks to Kristianna and Kelly for organizing everything!
Curriculum Coming Up:

Reading
  • Sequence of Events
  • What is a Verb?
  • Words with the VCV pattern
  • More short and long vowels
Writing
  • Publishing Stone Fox writing
  • Descriptive Monster Writing
Math
  • Multiply and Divide with 2 and Build Fluency with 2s
  • Multiply and Divide with 10 and Build Fluency with 10s
  • Multiply and Divide with 9 and Build Fluency with 9
Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
  • Bullying Prevention
Science
  • Engineering Design Challenge - Pumpkin Bandits
Hope you all stay warm and dry this weekend. I can't believe this is the last week of October! I've had the best time with your kids so far this year and I want time to slow down so I can enjoy every minute with them! Have a great one!



No comments:

Post a Comment